When and why I defined the limit of what there is,
across the river through the trees. Let me here
where there is normal, as normal
is only a limit
more
and maybe then heal
pretending to be another
pm the dark
can disappear here.
If this night away from here knows how to wash
all fear that is hidden in me
what I am, that I will become
,
does not matter, no, no
not matter anymore!
left half
what I started
is much the same
not know you have nothing to lose and maybe forget
latent
this void with the day waiting for just the first step that I will
If this night away from here knows how to wash
all fear that is hidden in
me what I am, I
I become, no matter
no ... no, does not matter anymore!
No, it does not matter anymore!
Leave me here where there is
normal as normal is just a limit
more!
-Virginia-
0 comments:
Post a Comment