Lovers In Japan - Colplay. A song that evokes the summer and many memories.
I was thinking of a mood that inspired me today and looking at the vase of orchids just bought and creations in silk Drienerlo Van Noten, I decided that today I will talk about flowers.
The flowers, with their colors, scents and harmonies are able to change the mood on any day, each has a meaning as a gift to someone special makes her feel important and unique Flowers offer magic.
summer, just as the flowers, people show off colors and smiles, light clothes most diverse and harmonious tones. Here I decided to collect creations that I like, that make me smile, because there is nothing better than to wear something that makes us feel good, something colorful to reflect our mood.
Today I celebrate this beautiful sunny day like this:
Drienerlo Van Noten
Forzieri
Priestley's Vintage Natalie Burnt
Louis Vuitton
Delias
Luichiny Mel O Drama
saksfifthavenue.com
fantasyjewelrybox.com
Space at LuisaViaRoma
Erdem Anneli
Balenciaga
LylaEditors
0 comments:
Post a Comment