Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Custom Bmxs For Under 100 Pounds

You Saved Me

Returning from a weekend in Bologna that went in the best way.
Daniel and I have attended the concert held at Estragon of Band of Horses on Friday night, well, I must say that some songs I have long appreciated the band even though I was not convinced at all, we'll see later.
On Saturday we toured the beautiful Bologna and now beginning to be familiar. I managed to buy two little things that I wanted very much, unfortunately I did not go to Tiffany and Co because in just over a month I go to London and decided I will buy them something, so bear with me bought something unique in a unique city . Bologna was a
sweet brackets for a wonderful Valentine's Day, now the third we spend together and I Daniel.

I show purchases made:



(Sorry for the pictures but no camera, and then I took with the webcam)
The maxi dress is H & M and I fell in love leafing through the February issue of Vogue Italy, the CD is Wonderlustre Skunk Anansie, one of the most beautiful I have ever heard.

"The title of this post is just the song you love most about this album and is completely dedicated to you, Daniel. Since April of that of 11 four years ago have changed many things in my life that are making me become the happiest person in the world, and this is all thanks to you, send us the immense love that every day, to touch, to only smiles and the complicity between us. I love you. "




LylaEditors

0 comments:

Post a Comment