Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Toronto Gemstone Buyer

Ready To Start

Arcade Fire - Ready To Start.

I was a little absent from the blog these days because great innovations are planned in the near future.
First Friday I leave for the beautiful Bologna for the concert of Band Of Horses, a group that likes my boyfriend and I hope will convince me.
I hope to make a leap from Tiffany and Co. and MAC Cosmetics because I'm going to start filling up my first palette of eye shadows. Slowly I'll make it. News
even more exciting for the next month, when I can finally realize a dream. I will go to a weekend in London to attend the concert of my Editors') at the Royal Albert Hall. It will be a unique experience ...
All proceeds from the concert will go to charity for children with cancer, another reason to participate.



Yesterday way to make some small purchase for the gym, and running between the shops are where I happened to OVS in love with an oversized clutch in shades of brown dove. It was on sale, my friend Alex has insisted since the purchase, knowing all too well, did not want the storm all the way back with the regret of the 'purchase perfect "failure.


This is the one I bought at a price of 12 €, vaguely reminiscent of this style of Asos below the price of 24 Euro.
LylaEditors

0 comments:

Post a Comment