Friday, December 31, 2010

Wedding Feather Sayings

Bricks And Mortar

The last day of the year has finally arrived and brought with it many emotions both positive and negative, so many faces, many landscapes, many friends and few enemies and affections of the people dear to me.
E 'was a phenomenal year in some respects. I have seen the Editors live again, I met great friends, I have witnessed great performances, I started this blog, I cried listening to Bullets live in the family came another little creature, the beautiful Sofia was born, I visited Bologna, I traveled to Tuscany, I ate oysters and champagne, I finally went to Ben and I started the year in the beautiful Vienna.
Tnate other things are dimnticherò happened and not ever.
Augro everyone a Happy New Year, full of satisfaction, joy and anything you want.



Greetings from Martina and full of love Lyla and that your 2011 can be beautiful and happy as ours.

LylaEditors

0 comments:

Post a Comment