William Powers
Small post for a short-haul review on a product that has changed my life.
have been waiting for a makeup remover that was not acting too aggressively on the skin and above the eyes and the outline.
I experienced everything from famous brands (Dior included) or to natural products in my opinion these allegations. All I
cause irritation, which, though often mild, but into my skin dry and full of blushes.
I know I am a very sensitive, but I can not let it ruin my skin so much for the simple fact that I have to remove make-up.
I'm using them, a bit of a natural soap bought at pharmacies without a scent and I must say that for the daily cleaning is great, but the amazing discovery was revealed to me by a famous British make up artist Lisa Eldridge.
I always follow her videos on the tube and find a phenomenal woman.
One day, in one of his tutorial has shown that the products used to remove make-up so I decided to try it, try not harm my son said.
And here I've finally found it! My make-up remover!
It 's the BIODERMA Sensibio H2O.
Just keep it down a few seconds with a cotton pad in the eyelids and see all your makeup fade, no redness, without having to rub furiously remove the last traces.
does not burn completely and is suitable to the face. I thought
ungesse and instead leaves the skin fresh and clean as having passed the tonic.
E 'proof gel eyeliner and Mascara Waterproof MAC.
short, the perfect make-up remover, it is alcohol-free, phenoxyethanol free, soap free and pH balanced.
Small micelles contained within it emulsifies with the impurities and ensure a perfect cleaning of the skin.
The price for a 250-ml facon is Euro 9.90, 14.90 for 500 ml version, but I assure you that all it takes very little to remove everything!
LylaEditors
0 comments:
Post a Comment