Over The Love (part two)
I love the winter, its colors, its atmosphere, and above all I love immersing myself in warm clothes that mark this season.
I have chosen for you some looks that I have taken from Bershka very inspired and I hope to do the same with you.
A must-have winter is definitely the Socks and Sandals, but does not convince me. Do you prefer a pair of boots with Parisian MOOLTO nicer. What do you think??
I've always loved the shirts and jeans this summer are back in fashion I was the person most excited about this land. This combination
winter with shorts I have to say that it is very nice. What do you think?
The fur, a leader who is coming back in vogue (fortunately faux fur for the most part). I've never been particularly attracted to but I must admit that this vest is paired with a fine figure in this nice pair of pants. I have a few similar but cut khaki color bought from Zara in Bologna and I must say that I am now one of my favorite gear, with its soft, feminine lines. I can not wait to try these.
The animal we can say that it is never out of fashion, but lately we have seen a lot in the shops of all kinds, from big names in fashion at low prices. No longer seen as something to "lady", even the young seek him, and they want to buy it. How about this dress? Adorable!
I love these shoes. Comfortable and warm, combine well with the look of a particular day, wear a pair of shorts or with jeans and a sweater. Definitely wonderful!
few words for these boots. Beautiful, rock, and ultra-feminine. Beautifully with capri jeans swaged so, fish out of the closet for more than an idea in my pants the most beloved summer.
My favorite look. Warm, comfortable and beautiful, is not difficult to recreate and anyone can feel good. A blouse, cardigan, jeans and boots. The beauty lies in its simplicity.
0 comments:
Post a Comment