Chocabeck
Hello everyone! Finally
I return to write the blog in the background with the new Sugar, which gives its name to the last spectacular album and that was the soundtrack to our beautiful Christmas.
I spent with my boyfriend and family, all together, including good food, good wine and great joy. He could not get any better, especially because it was the first for the small Sofia, the newcomer in the family.
As soon as I will try to post some pictures =)
unforgettable joy opening the presents in the morning, my cat, Lyla playing with ribbons and bows in the parcels, and then the wait and the arrival of all, kisses, hugs and smiles that lit up the little Sofia's room.
short, a unique and wonderful Christmas.
I hope that for you has been full of joy, happiness and serenity. Now we are waiting impatiently for the arrival of this new year hoping that it is always better than the one just ended.
I want to start the new year in a different way, changing and trying to improve it. I want to do their utmost to achieve what I want and how not to exorcise all this without a new haircut?
I want something new, a bit crazy and unique.
How about this? I find it spectacular (I love the crazy short cuts).
soon with new news!
LylaEditors
0 comments:
Post a Comment