A volte le parole si svuotano di ogni senso. Uscendo per aritmia cerebrale. Per un deep sense of inadequacy that most of the time is a mental legacy. Sometimes silence speaks, others would like to talk about something. When you greet a fellow most of the time that silence hisses.
This is not the case.
I walked the streets of an imperfect world, I continue to do so. And at every step, volatile anger or alienation, as a reflux of an inability to adapt how I saw people passing me in today find it hard not only to remember the name but also its meaning.
Of all the rest of the world that does not belong to the world, the world belongs to me, I learned the meaning of the pleasure of knowing. Quell'irrazionale sense of privilege that lies in shared words and a word or a smile under his mustache, gave the sense of sharing.
Enzino Hello.
Without anything else to say.
"I drink to women who have not met, banks that have not yet attacked, the grandchildren that I never had. I drink to former comrades, and their bones are white in the sun .. .
Paco Ignacio Taibo II, cuatro manos
0 comments:
Post a Comment