Thursday, November 18, 2010

Is Olive Good For Masterbation Lube

Rome



E 'beautiful breathed. Defending
, sevirti.
And thank God you're there ... That still surprised
know.
're fragile and eternal.
are humble and proud.

generous with all the children are.
Same passion.
I swear I will not let you 'alone.
Do not worry dear, I'll 'take care of you.
I am sure, come back show.
Without you, what life is?
world would not be without you.
Rome, Rome ...
us. I
rivojo er pincio and purcinella.
that childhood, those who have seen more? Still
n'antro carozzella ride.
How beautiful you are ... this leaves. Tell me that you
nun six resigned
Talk straight ar still my heart. Sixty
that dark behind you.
Nun is a secret if love mine. Without
filled kisses and caresses de.
that life here is nsoffio ... and you know it.
A is' neighbors er nun if she feels cold.
Strigneme strong, nun stops you '.
A people of poets and artists. Whatever
de nun died while! Semo
pure, sincere and crystalline. Semo
Roman ... there you so.


Rome ... you can only love my big only love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment