Thursday, November 11, 2010

Basketball Warm Up Cd

The talent that turns its back

The Facts.

At 2-0 for the Derby with Real Madrid in the Altletico Cristiano Ronaldo, after kicking in the door, you need an assist on the steeple back up from the goalkeeper.

controversy over alleged "disrespect sport."

Some comments appeared on page Eurosport:

1) I think Ronaldinho la'vesse did 5 years ago, a passage reads as .. I do not see where is the news .. mah ..

2) As a man I do not know but as a player and a shit to respect for the ' avverssario , but I still remember when and come to play against Milan in 2007, the face that shit had to end when Gattuso took him to the cujo (punctuation has not been touched, ed)

3) GREAT! dignifying the spor football. Pecatte that there are few around . There are just thugs and Gattuso.

4) OWN WORDS! IF YOU DID MADE A GREAT WHILE IT WAS MADE RONALDO IS A FOOL ....

5) crozzo26 !!!!! a good pass with the shovel not and new! and this he did ronaldo, can do many fans of football!! not and hard to do ........

To finish with open-mindedness at times brilliant:

6) the assist he had made a sphincter of m'erda hours would all be in Segoni touching of the head and anal stimulation with your thumb, right and left alternately. Great Ronaldo.

What can I say?

verb indefinable, h tried in absentia, apostrophes sacrificed on the altar misunderstanding, double punctuation dispersed and hidden.

And then "No Look".

0 comments:

Post a Comment