Monday, March 9, 2009

Kates Playground Full Movie

F.

returning from the concert Stephan Malkmus. I did not think we were drunk, was a quiet night (I found out not to be younger since I started in the desert under the stage). Franz drove his car the night of the steppe color pudiesa Friuli, and told me about the time when, driving through the night but always only, he met a man walking with a camel. He was returning home it was past midnight and it was cold (January?). The country roads of course property, without life. Latisana between Portsmouth and overtook a man walking on the low side of the road between the asphalt and the ditch, pulling the string tied to a camel. The story is then finished in tv, the man must have gone through the entire Po valley I think. The Franz has been teased for months. I was telling that when he stopped the car at the petrol station. We were still in the middle of nowhere: more blacks around the fields, and also the black sky full of stars. All the light of the world seemed to arise from that one distributor planted in nothing. The neon signs of spreading around a brilluccichio articificiale, happy, on petrol pumps and on billboards. We were happy for no reason, made up random phrases such as children, bringing together the words just because it sounded good. When he came down from the cockpit, we realized that the distributor arrivavava music. The music!! "Parlami d'amore Marilu. Laugh that voice to get lost in the air and left in solitude, only good for us and for those of our five minutes recently. We danced around the car as we do not. We skipped and shot, shot, shot under fluorescent lights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment