When will I see you again?
You left with no goodbye, not a single word was said
No final kiss to seal anything
I had no idea of the state we were in.
La voce di Adele รจ come un pugno straight to the stomach, right where it hurts most. A love affair like many, a pain that is also yours, the tears are the same that you cried, too. A voice that will go down in the stomach and get to scrape the soul. With 19 I was convinced and impressed with 21 definitely made me his. Rolling In The Deep is the radio hit right to take the lead to new jobs, but sinking into the hard-driven His voice gets to find gems like "Do You Remember the touching, splendid Set Fire To The Rain and sweet Someone Like check the tracklist You "a cover of The Cure, Lovesong, which only serves to add depth to an artist who has already become, at least for me, a classic! GoodJob Adele.
0 comments:
Post a Comment