Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pea Sized Cyst In Throat



"... On that day, after defending the Knesset (Israeli parliament) full political and moral legitimacy of the" lead time "than a year ago has resulted in Gaza Strip, about 1,400 victims, he, to meet the Palestinian Authority, visited Bethlehem. And here, at a press conference, a reporter asked him what impression he had made the dividing wall between Israel and the Occupied Territories, barrier to enter the city, it must be crossed. The question was answered:-I have not noticed. I was concentrating on the things I said to Abu Mazen (Palestinian President) and I was busy taking notes. I know I disappoint you, and I apologize. "

(from The Christian Community of St. Paul based in Rome)

Now.

the source is traceable to a certain press biased and tendentious, and violent communist is quite obvious. cattolicoinsurrezionalisti I are known for their clear sympathy anarchiche.Ma if only for a moment we stop believing that the cavaliereillustrissimo had the brilliant reflexes to respond like this we can deduce a number of good things.

  1. Silvio can write. Mica little.
  2. Silvio did not notice the arrival of the wall of shame, but even the arrival of the Cathedral of Milan. That is a mitigating factor.
  3. Silvio focuses on the things you say. Which is worse. Given the methodical dedication to gaffes.
  4. Silvio apologizes for having disappointed a journalist. PA. Probably it was concentrating on the wall above.
  5. Silvio takes notes as Mourinho. The difference is that it does from the first and second bordocampoprofughi ago by the sideline and just.
  6. There are no escort around the wall of shame. Otherwise I would have noticed.
  7. The wall was not contracted to one of his trusted. Otherwise it would have been much higher and would have joint Kiev in Johannesburg.
  8. Silvio know the name of someone who is not in his entourage and no strips.
  9. Silvio was in Bethlehem. If he was distracted because he felt the weight is to visit the birthplace belonged to his illustrious brother.
  10. Silvio there. And there is.

Two things are infinite:

the universe and human stupidity.

about the universe But I still have doubts.

(Albert Einstein)

0 comments:

Post a Comment